Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Fine Tuning My Project

Very first photo inspired art quilt

Over the last week, with the input from my Landmark classmates, I have fine tuned my intended project. Mostly what I have done was narrowed in on what I think is possible for me in the area of creativity and what my project is really about. 

What is possible is that through this project? What I have identified to be possible is a development of courage and freedom around the area of creativity. What I intend to do for my project is to be an extraordinary quilt artist that leaves people touched, moved and inspired. The name that I am giving to my project is: Daring to Create.

Now that I have the basics defined, my next step is to identify measurable results that will fulfill the project and fulfill either all or part of my intention. 


No comments:

Post a Comment