Tuesday, September 17, 2013

My Own Story







This blog is about my re-invention!

My re-invention is something that I have put it off too long. I have spent the past 13 years of my life working as a technology teacher/coordinator at Torrey Pines Elementary School. After years of sitting on the fence about my job, I finally made the decision to move on. Prior to my technology teacher job, I was a stay-at-home mom and a computer programmer. I have also worked as a waitress at Yosemite, worked in HR and worked in the fabric department of a store.

In my free time, I like to take hikes, go biking, spend time with my family, travel, make crafts, volunteer at church and other misc (read, play cello, cook)

What I be creating on this re-invention journey is a life that excites me and as well as all those around me!

Here I go!



No comments:

Post a Comment